Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Peas and Carrots

Being a mom of two, I try really hard not to compare the girls and just let them be individals.  But with eating there is a clear difference.  Paige never latched to breastfeed and Hailey did on her first try out at birth.  Hailey still nurses today and instead I had to pump for 6 months with Paige.  As for solids, Paige loved the baby oatmeal.  However, Hailey prefers the rice cereal.  Paige would eat her cereal with the fruit or vegetable mixed in it.  Hailey screams with distaste if her food is combined with her cereal.  Paige loved the green vegetables, especially green beans and peas.  I would always leave green beans if Brian needed to feed her because I knew she would eat them.  Paige really did not care for the orange vegetables, especially sweet potatoes.  Hailey on the other hand loves the orange vegetables and cannot get enough of the squash or carrots, and she dislikes very much green ones, most specifically peas.  It just proves that each person is thier own indiviual.  However, I think it's a very good thing that peas and carrots go so well together.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so interesting. I can't wait to see how different my #2 kid turns out.

    ReplyDelete