Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Pictures

Today I took the girls to get their picture taken with Santa.  I've gone to the same place for so many years now that they sent me a coupon for half off the package I usually get if I went early.  They were so excited to put on their matching corduroy red Christmas dresses and red sparkly shoes and go see Santa.  They actually semi-posed for a few pics for me before we left. 

We waited in line a bit to see the Big Guy.  Paige walked right up to him and Hailey was excited to see him too.  Paige got right on his lap, but when I went to put Hailey on him she started to cry.  Paige got very concerned for Hailey.  So the picture is CLASSIC, with one crying and the other concerned for her sister.  After I got Hailey, Paige had a big conversation with Santa about where the reindeer were located, which was on top of the building according to Santa.  They were going to take him back to the North Pole tonight so he could check on the elves work.  And she told him that she wanted candy.  Yes, this is every RD's dream for her child to ask.  Santa said he would leave some in her stocking.  But hey, if that's all she wants, I'm grateful.  We must be doing something right!  While Paige was talking with Santa, Hailey was eagerly saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" to Santa.  So she wasn't scared of him, I think she was just mad that I wasn't holding her. 

Coming down the stairs
Pose in front of the tree



Paige at the mall...looking at the candy
Sweet Hailey

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are SO cute and the girls are adorable in them. Xander wants the same thing as Paige, candy. I'm pretty sure he will not sit on Santa's lap though. If I can find a Santa, we'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete