Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's Day I got to do my favorite thing...go to a farm to pick some sort of food.  This time it was peaches!  We went to Schnepf Farms again this year, and what a stark difference from last year.  I think thy finally figured out that moms like to do this sort of thing so they had a huge festival with vendors, breakfast, rides, etc.  It was really nice, but really HOT.  Despite getting there by 10am, it was still in the upper 90's.  I had a ton of fun and I know the girls did too.  Hope to make it a yearly tradition forever. 
Dada pulling his girls through the parking lot



Gotta pose in front of the farm sign





Entering the orchard

Waiting for the train

Opening my present...a Magic Bullet!
Care for a peach?


 


This one is Brian's favorite

This one is my favorite

Running around like crazy girls
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day! Xander would love such a farm. The other day we bought 6 little local peaches. He was nagging us all day to eat them. He ended up eating them all over a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete