In our BOOed! box that we received, it included these cute wooden pumpkins that came with markers and wiggly eyes for the girls to craft. They had a bunch of fun with it. Hailey's is on the left and Paige's is on the right. I think they both did a terrific job...but I"m just the Mama. :) I put them in my jewelry box and will treasure them forever. I'll probably wear them when they are 25 yo and don't want to do Halloween with me anymore.
Knowing how much fun we had with the pumpkin pin craft, when we were at the craft store on Saturday I saw these necklaces in the $1 bin so I picked them up. Very good nurturing of fine motor skills and I had Paige do an ABCD pattern with her beads. They enjoyed it. It was also a good lead into learning time.
 |
| Crafting |
 |
| Hailey |
 |
| Paige |
No comments:
Post a Comment