A couple weekends ago I was able to fit in a Girl's Trip to Chicago where I met 3 of my dearest friends from college at Chico State. We were all in the same sorority together and share many good memories. It's so great that we are still connected and when we get together it's like no time has passed. We ate at some great restaurants including RPM, Frontera, and Rosebud. We also went to a 50 Shades of Gray parody in Lincoln Park. Very funny! Our hotel was 2 blocks from Michigan Avenue so shopping was a must. Next to the historic Water tower Building is an American Girl store where I got the girls matching t-shirts for them and their dollies. They love them. The weather was COLD. That is all I will say about that. It was nice to get away for a little while, but I definitely missed my family and my life here. I feel extra fortunate that I can get away from time to time and share some good laughs, moments and true friendship with my girlfriends.



No comments:
Post a Comment