I grew up in a big agricultural town on the central coast of California. I was so excited to learn that when we moved to Chandler, it too was full of agriculture. In the 8 years that we have been here, we've seen slow & steady progress and construction, making the crops disappear. It's nice because the city has planed it very well and laid out great. But it makes my heart a bit sad too because I love to see crops as I drive around town and breathe in the air around them, so fresh and homey to me. This crop is just on the next block from our house. It has been zoned for something commercial to be built there and will probably be developed sooner than we know. As you can see there is a huge business building going up behind them on even the next block down. I had to get pictures of them in the field before it goes away for nostalgia sakes.
 |
| Price and Queen Creek Rd behind them. The huge building will be a large Wells Fargo office in the Price Corridor. |
 |
| Dobson and Queen Creek Rd behind them. That is our neighborhood in the distance. |
 |
| Corner of Dobson and Queen Creek Rd South behind them. Fresh and Easy and other shopping across the street. |
No comments:
Post a Comment