Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lunches


I pack the girl's lunch every day.  Paige likes just peanut butter sandwiches.  Hailey likes Auntie Jam (strawberry jam that my aunt makes) and butter sandwiches.  I always have to include milk (I'm truly working on making sure they now they will need to buy milk at the cafeteria next year because this organic milk is crazy expensive), squeeze applesauce, tube yogurt, granola bar (for snack) and some sort of cracker.  I try to really pack the protein and fiber in for Paige in food that she will eat because she needs the extra stamina for concentration. She really works hard to process information.  So far the boxes come back mostly empty.  The granola bar doesn't always get eaten.  I have to say, they are very lucky girls, I mostly ate "Hot Lunch," which is what we called School Lunch.  I even had a prepaid lunch ticket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment