Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independence Day 2015

Forth of July was fun this year.  We BBQed, swam and we let them stay up to go see the city's fireworks show.  BBQ was ehhh, we decided to do chicken legs and wings.  Both of us are tired of red meat and I still need to wrap my mind around fish.  So we tried these, I'll probably go back to hot dogs and hamburgers next year.  I also made an apple pie.  They had so much fun at the fireworks show.  It started at 9pm and we got back around 9:45.  They were so sweet, they each put themselves to bed on their own.  They came home, got in their jammies, got into bed and turned out their lights.  By the time I said good bye to my mom, Paige was asleep.  I have to say, "High Five" to Brian for our good parenting all these years at bedtime.  Routine works for us and the girls efforts show our years of hard work. 
I bought these cute gecko rafts. 

Paige, still not sure about the safety of a sparkler.  Smart.

My Girls!

With Nanny at the fireworks show

No comments:

Post a Comment