Thursday, August 15, 2019

Checking In

While I do check in on this site every now and then, I scoured it a bit tonight because Hailey has kept asking me what her first word was.  Being teh second child, so close to the first the time of their infancy and toddler hood is a bit of blur for this mama.  Luckily I was wise enough to keep this blog.  Hailey's first word appears to have been, "Paige."  Go figure.  :) 

The girls have grown quite a bit since my last post.  Paige is now 11 years old and Hailey is 9 years old.  Each have their own personalities, likes/dislikes, and interests.  Brian and I are loving raising them.

Now that I'm back looking at this blog, I may just take it up again.  Facebook and social media in general has gotten so icky lately, that it's nice to have another place to document our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment