
Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Clothes (or lack of)
To get Paige to potty train I would take her bottoms off at times I knew when she need to do poops. As a result, Paige LOVES to be naked. I cannot keep clothes on her. It's especially difficult with a pool. When we go outside she lasts for about 5 minutes with clothes and then I'll turn around and she's naked ready to jump in. I actually think it's adorable and so glad that she is such a "Free Spirit" as my mom and aunt have described her. I hope this self confidence and liberal minded attitude bless her throughout life.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment