Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I think Father's Day turned out to be what Brain wanted.  We tried to give him as much alone time as possible today so he could do what he wanted, with nothing to fix or do around the house, instead just gaming and enjoying his day.  He opened presents this morning which consisted of a coffee mug with pics of the girls on it, a shirt and the "tie" that Paige made in preschool.  I took Paige to Nanny's while Hailey napped this morning so he had total alone time for a bit.  I made him a dinner of lasagna, salad and bread and my mom came over.  Brownies for dessert.  Yum!  Then my mom helped me put the girls to bed so he was off bedtime duty as well.  Nice day! 
Opening gifts
Paige's hand print on the tie


Front
Back


Dada and his girls
The Fam

1 comment: