Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Poster

For Paige's birthday at school this year, we are doing it early since they will be on summer break for her actual day.  Her school discourages treats and encourages a Birthday Poster which goes with their theme of "Celebration of Life."  It has pictures of Paige's life, family and fun things she likes to do.  I put it in categories:  Family, Milestones, Dress Up, Play, Garden, Swim & Holidays.  I wrote a little narration to go on the back, but of course, the printer is out of ink, and I can't trick it to think it has ink.  UGH!  Mrs. Hawley will just have to figure it out and Paige will need to be helpful.  Her school also suggests that a can book be donated to her classroom which you can write her name, birthdate and a message.  Mrs. Hawley asked for "Ten Little Ladybugs" by Melanie Gerth. 

Here is Paige decorating the poster with glitter glue, stickers and markers. 


We worked on it outside.  I wasn't sure how messy it would be. 
She did great!

Final Project (without the narration on back)

1 comment:

  1. PS. I got up at 5:30am this morning to go to my mom's house to print the narrative for the back of her poster. I couldn't handle an unfinished project.

    ReplyDelete