For the last day of summer school Paige's school had a Water Extravaganza day for the students. Mrs. Hawley invited me to attend and said that other mothers would be there. I was thrilled because I really need some outside adult interaction. I am also lucky enough that my aunt is visiting this month and could watch Hailey while I went. I was also excited to see how Paige behaved at school too. They had a big water slide, Paige got a little scared, but then I said that I would go down it with her (despite not having on a swim suit. Am I cool mom, or what?!) then she was fine. She said it was still a little scary but had fun anyway. They also had water tables with splash balls and bubbles. Inside they had fishing, hula hoops and Hula Coolers, which Paige ate about 5 of. Mrs. Hawley said the
recipe was online. It appears to be relatively healthy. I'll probably make it since she liked it so much. I did meet one other mother, but she works from home while her little girl is in school. So, really no luck in meeting someone in my same situation. Paige was just Paige at school. She did her own thing (very Montessori) and listened to her teacher. She played with the other kids well and seemed to have fun. Good to see that she's just herself.
 |
| Going down the slide |
 |
| Water table with splash balls |
 |
| These are the Hula Coolers. Help yourself in Montessori. |
 |
| Paige eating what is her 4th or 5th Hula Cooler. |
 |
| Hula Hoops |
No comments:
Post a Comment