Paige was almost 3 years old before her first haircut, probably because she is so good about leaving barrettes and hair bands in her hair. Hailey on the other hand will not leave them in. Two minutes after I put them in they are out and if she sees them, forget about even trying to put them in. So she got a haircut at 18 months. Just a bang trim, but a haircut nonetheless. Hailey doesn't have as much hair as Paige did at 18 months. I suppose she is taking after me, I had none till about 2 myself. She cried during the trim, but I think because I pushed nap time a bit for us to run up and get it cut. However a sucker helped to stop the tears. She looks very cute and we can actually see her pretty face now.
 |
| Getting ready for her trim |
 |
| Sitting in chair |
 |
| All trimmed! |
No comments:
Post a Comment