Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29th

Today was Hailey's actual birthday.  She got a chocolate sprinkled cake donut for bfast...along with some yogurt and fruit that I slipped in later and an afternoon with mama since Paige was at school, however, she spent it napping.  (Nice!  I want to be 2 again!)

I'm singing Happy Birthday to her and she's singing with me.
This is Hailey precisely at 9:47am this morning, the time she was born 2 years ago. 
She's playing with a Barbie while Paige watches.

We are caked out after the doll cake so
I made a small batch of krispie treats
so Dada could sing to her after dinner.

Blowing out second candle of the day.  So many wishes!




I could reflect on the fact that she's 2 years old already and how fast she is growing.  But I won't, instead I'll say what a joy she is to have in our life and I'm looking forward to her future.  However, I wish she would stay little forever!  (I love our snuggles and story time together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment