Thursday, April 5, 2012

Egg Hunt

There has been so much going on and I'm excited I have so much to post lately.  I'm assuming it will slow down as school winds up and there are no holidays for a few weeks.  But I do have yet another fun event that we did today with our playgroup.  An Egg Hunt!  The girls had fun playing at the park and then hunting for the eggs that the moms brought to hide.  Both did really well at looking for the eggs and putting them in their baskets and then continuing their hunt.  I think having the other kids there helped.  Yet another great reason we joined a playgroup!  They of course liked opening their eggs to find candy inside after the hunt.  It was a great morning. 























3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time!

    Oh how I LOVE hats! ; )

    KP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing any egg decorating this year? I decided that while Xander might like it, Aria would just be a mess. So, I'm holding off another year at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALT, I did them with Paige last year while Hailey was sleeping. She did really well. I didn't post pic because she did it naked (it was THAT phase of her life). Hailey did really well this year tho. I think it's better for two year olds? You might put AT in the high chair and let her watch? Don't know if she's a fit thrower to want to try. Perhaps waiting for her nap time to do it with XT? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete