Oh Man. Yes, that's a good way to start how we have felt for a good five days this week. Hailey started in with the vomiting on Thursday night and was sick all day Friday. I started in at 5am on Saturday and could not move without it starting again. Then Paige was next with the vomiting and finally Brian got it on Sunday. Of course, of all weekends, my mom was out of town so the four of us hunkered down and spent most of the weekend literally all in our bed watching TV and sleeping. IT WAS AWFUL! I don't think the girls have ever watched that much TV all at once before. It was
Kipper on Saturday,
Baby TV Art & Music on Sunday (which is actually really cool) and Monday was a mix. I think we finally functioned on Tuesday, but we slept still most of the day. Being part of the MOMS playgroup is wonderful, one of the moms brought us dinner on Tuesday! That was so nice. I didn't have to worry about what to make for dinner....I slept and actually got one project done while Paige was with my mom for the afternoon. My mom got back into town on Monday and took Paige for the afternoon when she got off work. So wonderful! But Oh Man, that flu was ROUGH and one I don't really ever want again. Haven't been that ill for a VERY long time. So happy to be back to almost 100% again.
 |
| Survival, in front of the TV with toddlers and sleeping |
 |
| In bed SICK. |
No comments:
Post a Comment