Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pics from last couple weeks

We FINALLY got our new iPhones, which this is terrible to say, but they were seriously NEEDED.  I could barely use my old one as an actual phone anymore and it would not turn off.  However, of course, with software and hardware changes some of my apps are not up to date yet.  Including my Blogpress app that I use to upload pics.  So, these are being posted very late. 

Hailey stirring dinner.  Lasagna casserole. 
 
Paige was assigned bread sticks to bring to school for snack. 
I attempted to make some shaped like letters. 
FAIL.  I could not get them to stick together. 


Paige kneading the dough for letter bread sticks...which failed on my part. 

We've been taking nature walks on Friday mornings and the girls bring buckets to
pick up things along the way that they find interesting. 
We get lots of rocks, pods, leaves, some flowers and pine cones. 
There is a park at the halfway point.  Both climbed this rope web really well! 

I broke down and bought a NEW picnic table this year. 
Our find on Craig's List from last year is really used now
and they have actually out grown it.  This new one is super cool!

Paige showing her Waldorf influence...she played with rocks ALL day.  Yes, ROCKS. 

Hailey "scrubbing"

Paige playing dollhouse.  But I love how she set the table. 
Nanny would be very proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment