This morning we got up to go see Santa. Yes, it's early, but I got a coupon for the big picture package for less than the little package, the only catch was you had to use it before Nov 30. I saw these cute ideas on Pinterest of doing chalk drawings and putting a Christmas Tree on a play car. These are my renditions of those ideas. They may end up being our Christmas Card this year.
Then we went to see The Big Elf. Hailey had been saying all week that she would sit on his lap and would not cry. This was her saying this! Not me feeding it to her. So I thought for sure it would go fine. I did not dress, apply makeup or do my hair. I thought she would have fun. Paige went right up to him and sat on his lap and began chatting away. She is of the stage of 1 million and 1 questions, so she talked his ear off. But Hailey was still very hesitant. I ended up having to be in the picture with her on my lap. She even told Brian, "Paige sat on Santa's lap and I sat on Mama's lap." Paige asked for a Rainbow Dash My Little Pony (ONE instance of watching the cartoon My Little Pony and it stuck with her! This is why they DO NOT watch much TV), a puzzle and candy. Hailey asked for a My Little Pony and candy. I think Santa can fit the bill.

Love the pictures! What a special Santa pIcture. My Little Pony is still a favorite at our house! Would you believe we've never watched the show! My cousins and I played "ponies" when we were little -- my Aunt bought S a My Little Pony for her 1st Christmas! We also have the mini ponies too - they are fun too!
ReplyDeleteKP