Saturday, August 17, 2013

Woolly Bugger

He graced our lives and gave us joy for 10 wonderful years.  We are so honored to have had our Woolly Bugger in our lives to bring happiness and tail wags every day and for every occasion.  We will always love him and he will be forever in our hearts.  We know he is now pain free and will always be watching over our family.  These are only a few of the moments we had with him; I could go through pictures for hours.  He really was THE BEST dog for us and our family.  We miss him. 

I loved him from the moment he licked my toes.

Sleepy, growing puppy



Reunion with his litter
He loved the snow!


And was curious about everything
Handsome puppy
I loved him.

Handsome Boy

Spoiled boy

Loved Dada on his Bday

Loved Mama on her bday


Woolly's 1st Christmas
Excited for his toy on Christmas

Always a rooter

Handsome Airedale

He loved the pool and to fetch his ducks

He was so great with the girls. 


Always there to unwrap a gift.  Rooter. 

Always next to me in all my moments. 
 
Woolly with Hailey.  He was THE Best


So little he could stand on the dishwasher!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Your first baby was a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. Your first baby was a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. Your first baby was a cutie.

    ReplyDelete