Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Candyland
While Hailey napped today Paige & I played Candyland for her first time. I had forgotten how simple the game is. For some reason I thought it had a spinner, but nope, it's just cards & game pieces. Paige picked up the concept quickly & it held her attention for the entire game. I was quite jealous too...she landed on the spot to go up Peppermint Pass & got two cards with pictures! She also won! The game board looks completely different from my game board I had a kid. My mom still has it, so it'll be fun to compare. After Candyland we put together a 24 piece puzzle with The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme. She did great with that too mostly because it had a pattern to follow with the different foods he eats all around the edge.
You are so lucky! We have that puzzle and it does NOT have the food around it. It is just plain white. *I* found it to be very frustrating but the kids never minded lol! KP
You are so lucky! We have that puzzle and it does NOT have the food around it. It is just plain white. *I* found it to be very frustrating but the kids never minded lol! KP
ReplyDeleteHaHa. We have a Disney Princess one too and it's too hard, I end up doing it. Talk about frustrating!
ReplyDelete