http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html
A dear friend of mine, ok, she's even better, she's a sorority sister, posted this on her FaceBook page today. Her timing was impeccable considering my post yesterday. In fact, I had two ladies tell me to "enjoy every moment" today at the bagel shop. Which I usually do when I'm having my "Karios" moments. But "Carpe"ing 15 minutes is usually what I'm trying to do throughout the day since that is the girl's attention span. I will be that old lady too who tells young moms to enjoy every moment, but I hope I'm the real one who picks up the grocery bill and tells her to get the kiddos loaded in the car while I send someone out to help. I am an incredibly lucky woman, who gets to treasure every moment at home with my children and I'm so happy I'm in that place, but there is reality too and this story nails it! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment