There are a few strange, perhaps a bit too wholesome, things about me. Two of them being that my favorite shows are Little House on the Prairie and The Walton's. In a Walton's episode this week, JohnBoy was faced with a struggle of writing about serious topics like politics, government, history, psychology versus writing about family, which was something he knew, didn't have to research and it fulfilled him. He then was obsessed about getting his work published. In the 1930's they had no Internet to publish whatever you write instantly. It struck me that a family blog is just that...a story about my family that I can publish instantly. Though I have dreamed about living as pioneer woman in the 1800's or having a large family during the depression, I think I'm satisfied right here in 2012 where everything is at my fingertips, literally. Good Night, Hailey; Good Night, Paige; Good Night, Brian. I love you all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Awww...yes, we are so lucky! I agree right now is the best time ever. Although, I do wish I could be 10 years younger sometimes.
ReplyDelete