Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Girls Getaway
I'm heading out of town tomorrow for a girls weekend away with mixed feelings. I have never left Hailey and have only left Paige once. That was to have a girls weekend with these same women. They are my sorority sisters from college and we all still have that bond of even though it's been a couple years, we can pick right up where we left off. True friendship. So while I'm super excited to get away and spend some time with them and be actually be away from children...at the same time I'm nervous about leaving them. Just silly things enter my mind, like what if my plane crashes, or what if they need something and my mom or Brian can't find it in the house, or what if they just need mama who has that gut instinct of what they are thinking or feeling to make them feel better? Silly, I know. They will Brian and Nanny! It really can't get better than that. They are the two other people or love them more than anything in the world. But still, my feelings are there. I'll let you know how the trip was and how much fun we have! Very excited for that. Ahhhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment