Thursday, April 25, 2013

LHOTP

"...a family all together is the best reason of all."  I think I've mentioned that I LOVE Little House on the Prairie.  I have been watching it all of my life.  I still try to get in an episode a day.  If I don't I've definitely missed some "me" time that day.  There is an episode called For My Lady where Pa works a side job at a rich widows house to buy Ma a set of dish china.  Of all the names in the world this story could have used, the widow's name is Mrs. Thurmond!  Out of respect they call her the Widow Thurmond.  While I never, ever want to be Widow Thurmond, I find it fun that there is a character in one of the episodes with my name!  (Ok, ok, I do share it with a few other wonderful women too.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment