We were able to escape to Carlsbad last week. We spent one day at the beach. Although I love living in the desert, I still feel at home & relaxed on the beach. I'm so happy that we are able to take them to the beach so they can enjoy things that I grew up with too. They are lucky little girls to have a Beach Mama and a Mountain Dada. They get both worlds. I think Paige is a beach lover and Hailey a mountain girl by the way they individually react to each situation. Paige played in the waves all afternoon and Hailey helped me make a sandcastle under the umbrella.
| Always fun to sleep together in a hotel room. |
| Paige loved dragging the seaweed |
| Awww...sisters |
| She's strong to pull that big thing! |
| Dada and Hailey under the umbrella |
| Lunch on the beach. |
No comments:
Post a Comment