Sunday, July 20, 2014

Swim Lessons

For the last week of summer I got the girls into a swim lesson class thru the city.  I put them in the Seahorse level.  They did super well which proved to be much lower than their needed level.  They were advanced to the Turtle class which is for 8 year olds.  I'm not sure how I will enroll them next time since neither of them are 8?  Overall, they had a lot of fun and hopefully got in some learning of how to pay attention and listen to an instructor.  On the last day we stayed after until the pool the opened to the public and enjoyed the water slides.  They each also went off the diving boards into 12 foot water!  Very fun week. 
Hailey

Paige

Paige on her back

Listening to their instructor

More listening and waiting

Sisters before class

Paige

Crawling on the wall

Paige down the slide!
 
Hailey down the slide!


Hailey dived off the board. 

1 comment:

  1. So brave! Seahorse is the level we're waiting to go in, hopefully next session.

    ReplyDelete