The girls actually slept in a bit on Christmas morning...til about 8am. I think becuase we went to a Chirstmas Eve party at our neighbor's house, so we were out a bit later than normal. I called my mom's house when we heard them stirring on Christmas morning to have her, my aunt and uncle come over. When we went to get the girls they were happy and Paige was READY to see what Santa had delivered. We got their diapers changed and let Paige go downstairs. Our house has a landing that overlooks the living room where the tree resided and she could see all the presents. She went down and, of course, saw the pink Mustang first. She was really excited about all the presents. She would open one and want to play with it. It took us about 4 hours to open gifts and still had some the next day that hadn't been opened. I ended up opening them when I was cleaning up at nap time. Hailey just went with the flow, but had to break at about 10am for a nap. It was a great morning and I know they girls really like all thier toys.

Hailey in the passenger's seat.
Paige playing with the new ball that Santa left.
Wow, Xander is so jealous. He just loved the pink corvette that we saw at Toys 'r' us.
ReplyDelete