Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Germs!

The girls have both had runny noses for the last week.  We've been turning on thier humidifiers in their rooms during naps and sleep time to help with the drying and congestion.  I've also been sterilizing the nipples, pacifers and sippie cups too.  They both get the aspirator also.  Hailey doesn't mind the apsirator while she is sitting up, but detests it while laying down.  It's a huge production to use for Paige because she is so aware.  I'm trying to teach her to "blow" her nose, she's done it a couple times, but just doesn't blow hard enough.  They have no other symptoms, just a runny nose.  I think it could be caused from the change in day and night temps.  It's been in the 80s durning the day and the 40s at night.  But I'm no metorologist or doctor, so who knows?!  Jackets and hats are a must when outside playing, which is no fun for a busy two year old.  I'm hoping they heal up before Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the girls are not feeling well. I totally want your tips when you figure out how to get Paige to blow. So, looking forward to that day for Xander...

    ReplyDelete