I find this amazing...Paige has been watching old Disney cartoons on the iPad or iPhone using YouTube. She can navigate the iPad so well that she knows how to turn it on, unlock it, find the icon for YouTube and open a cartoon to watch. I still love all the old cartoons from the 1930s, 40s and 50s. In my opinion, the music is orginal and fun to sing along with or dance to, the animation amazing (even for today's standards) and the stories are cute (no real violence or inappropriate innuendos) and wholesome. I'm excited that she is getting to know all the Disney characters to that when we take the girls to the land or world, they will be able to identify the rides and characters. Fun times for sure despite using things from almost a century ago.
Here's the lyrics to the opening of the Donald Duck cartoons:
Who’s got the sweetest disposition?
One guess, that’s who?
Who’d never, ever start an argument?
Who never shows a bit of temperament?
Who's never wrong but always right?
Who'd never dream of starting a fight?
Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
No one but Donald Duck!
Just plain, fun stuff that I love to sing along with. I hope the girls do too. Thank you Mr. Disney!
No comments:
Post a Comment