Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crawling

It's Official!  We now have a crawler in our house again.  Hailey has been doing the "army crawl" since she was about 5 1/2 months old, and has been rocking up on all fours for about 3 weeks now with just a few attempts at crawling.  But today was her BIG day, she officially crawled a long distance several times.  She goes to fetch toys of course.  So tonight, I made sure to sweep and mop extra well and may move more toys upstairs where there is carpet.  I don't think I would be comfortable always crawling on tile, which is throughout the bottom floor of our home, so why would I let my baby?  More time upstairs means a further distance from the kitchen...a very good thing for Mama at the holiday time when there are so many cookies!  I just love her smile and sweet disposition in this photo.  Yay Hailey! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment