Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Monday, April 25, 2011
City Egg Hunt
The City of Chandler had an Egg Hunt on Saturday at the local baseball fields. They organized it so that certain age groups hunted for eggs on different field. Both Paige and Hailey got to be in the 0-2 yr group this year. (The next group was 3-4 yr. and since Paige is still only 2, I got to have both on the same field!) Paige was adorable, she walked out and put the eggs in her basket. She did a really great job. She then brought extra eggs back for Hailey who played with them too. They also got to visit with the Easter Bunny, which again, Paige went right up to and hugged. I think that talking about and reading books about things like this help her to understand and be excited. I'm really glad we went. We will definitly go again next year. My mom went with us since Brian was under the weather, which I'll talk about in another post.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment