Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Hawaiian Summer School
I just checked the mail to find the information about Paige's preschool for summer session. It's Hawaiian Luau themed! It looks so fun. Volcano learning, traditions of Hawaii, fruit tasting & counting, animal adventures, flags and weather. Each week is a different theme with a Hawaiian book and movie. It doesn't look like she'll see the movie because they are on Fridays and she will only go on Tuesday and Thursday for a half day. But it looks so fun! She is going to love it! It starts June 6, so I really need to work on potty training. She's just about fully trained, but now the pressure is on for mama to get her ready. Lots of stay at home days in our near future. I can hardly believe it's time for her to start school. The time really does fly. However, she is ready. Exciting times. Aloha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That does sound fun. Are all of the kids in her class 2-3 years old? Somebody recently told me that preschool can mean up to 5, but I had never heard that before.
ReplyDeleteYes, 2 1/2 to 3 yo. They have to be potty trained to go. Hopefully in the Fall she will move into the 3-4 yo class, but the 2 1/2-3 yo they "help" with the potty part.
ReplyDelete