This is Paige the first time she rode in a shopping cart sitting up instead of in her car seat. Clearly a Costco trip.

This is Hailey the first time she rode in a shopping cart sitting up instead of in her car seat.
And this is today...both riding in the shopping cart sitting up instead of in her car seat.

Big milestones for my little girls. This makes me realize how fast they are growing and that I'm out of the car seat in the store phase of babyhood. A little sad about it. Sorta brings on baby fever, but I know for sure that we are DONE having children. My eggs are too old to risk having more kiddos. Plus I would want another girl and that's only a 50% chance. BIG risk. And we can afford these two, adding another would make that one have to pay for college his/herself and that's just not fair. So my fever will break soon. Lots of new milestones ahead to look forward to. This one surely makes shopping easier.
PS...Hats are a must in the Valley of the Sun.

What's your trick for getting them to keep their hats on? I cannot get Xander to keep anything on his head and we need it hear, too.
ReplyDeleteHa! I think it's having 2 X chromosomes and the fact that I put hats on them since birth. I'm lucky they are good about it because it really is a necessity here. Perhaps they know?
ReplyDelete