Thursday, January 19, 2012

Afternoon with Hailey

With Paige at my mom's this afternoon, Hailey and I got to have alone time!  She napped until about 2:45pm and then we made some cookies together.  We had so much fun!  And it was nice to really spend quality time with just her and let HER do the measuring and pouring while explaining what was going on.  She really liked it. 















While we waited for the cookies to bake, we snuggled on the sofa.  She kept nuzzling me and kissing me.  It was soooo sweet!


Then a good friend dropped of some more hand-me-downs and she played with the costumes.  This one is a Super Girl costume. 

It was a great afternoon and made me realize how easy just one child is.  I also got toilets and tubs scrubbed while she played.  Talk about EASY!  When Brian got home she got to have him all to herself too.  It was a nice day and evening.  But we'll all be happy to have Paige home in the morning. 





1 comment:

  1. Haha, Xander and I did some cooking also that I just posted. I was thinking while cooking with him how easy it was with just him. I'm looking forward to the time when Aria is his age.

    ReplyDelete