Monday, August 27, 2012

Mothers & Daughters

http://diapersdaisies.blogspot.com/2012/01/rules-for-mothers-of-daughters.html

This blog was pinned on Pinterest yesterday and I pinned it too.  It made me smile and laugh and tear a little.  We pretty much do everything on this list.  It was just a nice reminder and neat to see these things written down in a list.  We do toes (I like the pic on the blog), make couch forts, they dress up in everything and change clothes constantly throughout the day, we talk, we touch, Brian and I both tell them how pretty they are (I think it's really important for them to hear that from him), we read probably 10 books a day, and the one I love most, is BE HOME.  It's so true.  They thrive on stay at home days, they are my favorite.  Like I said, it's just a fun list that made me smile and cry a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment