Me, oh my. My babes are growing fast. This weekend, Hailey has almost mastered the sport of swimming. She is swimming long distances by herself to one of us and also she is jumping off the edge, at the deep end, into the water and popping right back up. It's amazing. I suppose, if you do something everyday, of course, you are going to be good at it, but it's soooo fast! She is also almost fully potty trained in just going potty. She still manages to wait for a diaper to do poopy, but for potty, she recognizes that she needs to go and runs to "the duck."
Paige is doing really well in school and with the homeschool work we are doing. She is learning her teens (11-15) and using the golden bead materials to recognize the numbers. She has also mastered quite a few sounds. According to her teacher she knows,
a s t h m o b c p r d and is working on i n g. I'm working on those with her too. Paige is also able to play by herself for quite a while now too. Which is nice, but after about a half hour, I begin to miss her. I'm so used to needing entertain her or find something to focus her attention to every 15 minutes. She's also showing interest in new things as well, like doing laundry, peddling her trike, etc. Her imagination is HUGE. It's hard for me to keep up with that sometimes. It really can be exhausting mentally. But it is definitely getting her to learn to think on her own.
The time really does go fast. I'm so proud of my girls and hope that I am making a difference in their daily life and adding something to their brains each day for them to carry on with through life.
No comments:
Post a Comment