Brian and I have been married for almost 12 years and have always had a front loader washing machine. Well, let me say, our last one was disgusting! It was moldy and everything that came out of it stunk. It was gross! And it was so loud we thought that an airplane was taking off in our own home. Even with the laundry room door shut. So we broke down and finally bought a new washing machine. A top loader this time. I LOVE IT. I arrived today and I did 6 loads of laundry...happily! Laundry really is my nemesis, but with this new washer, I may have turned a corner. It's nice to be able to load it easily and have clean clothes after. We'll see if the novelty wears off, but I'm lovin' it...so far.
| It as a glass lid so they sat and watched it all day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment