Our Valentine's Day was delayed until Saturday. I was finally starting to feel better on Friday night. I gave the girls their Valentine jammies on Friday night and they were so excited! (Walmart for $6.00 each!) I had planned a bunch of stuff to make from Pinterest, but that just didn't happen. So I went through the stash of things that I had collected over the month and put it all together. Luckily, my aunt had sent packages for them and several friends and relatives had sent cards. They were loaded. They had fun.
Brian of course suffered the most in that everything I had planned for him was to be made. So he got a homemade Valentine Card and the one heart of chocolate that I did get for him. Hopefully next year we will all be healthy and perhaps him and I can go out on a date!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment