Monday, April 8, 2013

Hailey's Pony Party

 
After about a month of preparation for mama, the day finally arrived....Hailey's Pony Party!  We had 11 little girls (we only invited girls) here to celebrate her special 3rd birthday.  My mom made them bandanna skirts and my aunt and I had fun decorating and preparing the food.  We had a craft of making a pony necklace, cowgirl hats and bandannas for all the guests, pin the tail on the horse game AAANNNDDDD pony rides!!! Yes, a real pony to ride around the culdesac and a petting zoo with cows, goats, chickens, ducks, etc.  I think everyone had a good time and Hailey enjoyed her party.  It was a really fun morning and makes all the prep worth it.  Happy 3rd Birthday to our Chickadee!
 
Pony cake! 

Our two cowgirls

Hats and Bandannas

Michelle the pony

Look at all the animals!

In our front yard!

Paige


Hailey

3 comments:

  1. So cute, what a fun party! I'm in the month long preparation mode now with Aaron's ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....thanks Heather. It was a tough decision to invite only girls (we missed you guys!), but we had to figure a way to minimize the guest list. So nice to have wonderful friends with kiddos too.

      Delete
  2. Oh no, we understand, no hard feelings. I bet she had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete