Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

Today is Hailey's true birthday.  At 9:47am one year ago today Brian and I welcomed her into our life.  She makes us so happy. Here she is at exactly 9:47 am this morning.  Stark difference from what she was doing one year ago today.  (The jammies were a birthday gift from Auntie.)  It's amazing what humans do and learn in a year. 



It was a joint effort to make her cake.  My aunt baked it while I was with Paige this morning and I frosted and decorated it this afternoon.  Butterflies were her birthday theme.  This was my attempt at drawing butterflies. 

Here we are singing Happy Birthday.

 Isn't she cute?!
 Blowing out the candle.  Love both of their smiles here. 

Hailey also unwrapped the presents we got her with Paige's help tonight.  It was a nice little family celebration.  I'm so lucky to have all three (the 3rd being my husband, the photographer) of these people in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice cake decorating job! Did Hailey like eating the cake?

    ReplyDelete