I took Paige for a free trail of gymnastics this morning. She LOVED it. I have her in dance class right now, but I think she is more of an athlete than a dancer. She did really well with all the "events" they had her do which included jumping into a giant foam pit, trampoline, tumbling on mats, balance beam and a bar. I was amazed. The instructor said Paige just needs work in listening to her, but what 3 year old doesn't need work in that? I think I'm going to switch her from dance to gymnastics, just need to figure out when do it. Hailey went too to watch, but really wanted to join in. Very sweet.
 |
| Jumping into the foam pit |
 |
| Balance Beam |
 |
| The Bar |
That looks like a really fun place. I want to jump in a big pit of foam!
ReplyDelete