
Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Just a Good Day
I love days like today. Paige usually has dance class on Wednesday mornings, but because both have runny noses and I have a cold, I choose to stay home so we didn't spread our germs. The weather is finally cooling down, in the 80's today, so we played outside this morning. We've been having rain storms as night so the grass is really wet, but I brought all the play toys onto the patio. The girls had a blast! They played on their toys, swung in their swing, and colored with sidewalk chalk on the patio. I'm really looking forward to the fall weather and being outside with them. I'm scouring Craig's List right now for an easel and a picnic table so they can paint outside and have lunch outside for the season. Also looking forward to planting the fall garden. They also both had great naps today which really makes for a nice evening when Brian gets home. Good, good day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment