Yes, I am one of THOSE moms that stresses and has to research every baby item we purchase. Hailey was outgrowing her infant carseat by length (not weight) so we needed to buy a new one for her. Paige's was getting worn and really wasn't that great, except for the awesome cup holder, so I decided to buy two new ones. I went with the Britax Boulevard 70 CS because it fit both girls, will grow with them and it has awesome safety features. Plus they had a cute girly color too, but that was just a bonus. They are really easy to get the girls in and out of too because they have the pull at the bottom to tighten or loosen. I really like that feature.
From the picture, I know you're thinking that the AAP just released new guidelines about rear facing carseats. Yes, they did. But despite that recommendation, we put Hailey forward facing. So nice to feel safe and have both girls comfortable. (I did manage to squeeze my tooshie in one and they are quite cushy.)

I don't blame yah on the forward facing. Rear facing is such a pain. You are constantly wondering what's going on and can't see. I've started asking Xander "what's Aria doing?" just to ease my mind.
ReplyDelete