Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grocery Store

I think I've talked about the efforts it takes to get both girls out the door at the same time with just me doing it all.  Because of that I usually go to the grocery store at night after bedtime.  I had a window today when both were fed and not needing a nap.  Since I have my last paper for school to write still, I decided to go.  I succumbed to using those germ infested carts that have the car part in the front for Paige to sit in.  Lately I've been putting her in the basket part and piling all the groceries on top of her.  She tends to start whining by the end (who could blame her?), so I had her sit in the car part after thoroughly using the sanitizing wipes all over the cart and put Hailey up in the front part of the basket, which after I put Paige in the car part noticed that it had spots for two kids to sit.  Oh well.  The cart actually worked really well and I can see why parents use them.  Room for groceries, no whining kids and Paige actually had fun "driving."  But YUCK!  So many germs.  Needless to say, handwashing was not skipped today when we returned from the store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment