Weird: I posted this on 5/11/11, but for some reason it didn't show up on the blog...so here it is again just for the records. :)
On Monday when I took Paige to the doctor we drove by a new froyo shop and I mentioned that we might be able to stop and get yogurt after seeing the doctor. She said ok and we kept driving. So we waited for and saw the doctor and then stopped at the pharmacy to drop off her prescription which took about an hour. As we were leaving the pharmacy, which is located on the opposite corner of the foryo shop, Paige reminded me that we "needed to get yogurt." Because of that memory, I stopped and we got some. Huge memory for such a little thing I mentioned. I suppose foryo or ice cream are not insignificant to a 2 year old. Better watch what I say from here on out, she'll call me on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment