Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
HORMONES
The HORMONES! Oh my goodness, the hormones. Hailey has naturally weaned despite my efforts to stop it. Today is day three of no nursing and my emotions are all over the place. I feel like the meanest mama one moment, fine the next. Then I want to cry. My thoughts....Find your own sippie!...Oh, I love you so much!...What would you like for lunch?...Why do you have to throw your food on the floor? And then, poor Brian, I've called him once whining and text him several times. He's a work for crying out loud. Leave him alone already! Anyone experience similar results? If not, what were yours so I can have SOMETHING to know I'm not crazy. It's been about 2 months coming I know...the weaning has been gradual because before the no nursing at all it was probably only once a day. But goodness gracious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow, that sounds rough. I can't even remember if I experienced that or not, but my excuse is that I was in first trimester pregnancy. So, who could tell! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope it calms down for you soon.
I can't remember having weaning hormones but I I definitley have been having crazy hormones during the last few weeks...I know that I have a long way to go though! Hang in there....everything will even out soon. Water and exercise help!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies. You're my advice rocks right now. I suppose these are the baby blues hormones some women get post partum as the hormones leave your body...except mine are with weaning? KP, that's a rough one. Hang in there. We are very excited for a new P baby!
ReplyDelete