Paige had her 3 year well check today. It went wonderful! We got to see the real MD today, Dr Sudha & it was terrific. I left feeling like a good mom. She answered my crazy mom questions about whining, negotiating & control without making me feel like a bad mom or stupid. Really nice. We even talked about Paige's school, which she is very familiar with. Her advice was that see saw no harm in changing classes.
Paige is healthy & hitting all normal 3 year old milestones...talking in complete sentences & can be understood half the time, follows commands (when wants to), identifies colors & shapes, identifies pictures in a book, and can identify a friend. The only one she's not completely doing is peddling a tricycle, but I think it's because our patio is small & it's been just too hot this summer to practice...we've been swimming instead!
Paige's statistics:
Wt: 29.9 lbs = 50%
Ht: 37 inches = 50%
blood pressure: 93/50.
Normal blood pressure for a child her age is 90/60. Her systolic might have been high because I was rushing to get out the door. We ran late to the appointment.
I'm so proud of my 3 year old. She's doing many new things to be helpful & caring.
No comments:
Post a Comment