Monday, August 15, 2011

Purple Dress

In case you didn't notice in the last few pics posted, Paige is wearing the SAME dress.  She has been stuck on this dress for about a week now.  She has to wear it and calls it her "purple dress".  She will go into the laundry and find it to put it on.  I have been washing it about every other night after she goes to bed.  I'm lucky that it's really pretty and I like it.  A dear friend of mine gave me all of her daughter's Gymboree and Jack & Janie hand-me-downs and it's from that group of clothes.  (Ironically it has a prairie dress feel, my dear friend and I adored Little House on the Prairie as children.)  She seems ok when I tell her that she has to change for school or if we go somewhere...so far.  I've heard of these phases with kids and clothes, but I was hoping to avoid it.  I probably need to read about it, as it may be a control thing and she wants more choices in what she wears.  Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment