In the last few months we have seen maturing in Paige. I think that preschool really helped and perhaps just the fact that she's been on this earth for 3 turns around the sun has added to the maturity. She is more independent (plays by herself), expresses her feelings more (happy, mad and sad), is very helpful with Hailey (brings Hailey her Snugglie when she's sad, tries to feed Hailey, etc), wants to do more things for herself ("I can do it.") and can do more physical things on her own now too (swimming). It's hard to believe she's already three. The time does go by so fast. I have a new schedule set for this year, she goes to preschool two times a week in the afternoon, dance class for an hour one day a week and in October I will start her in soccer. Getting out of the house is good for all of us, but will still look forward to two stay at home days during the work week. I don't want to overstimulate or burn her out at age three. :) I had her pictures taken yesterday and it was the first time she actually posed. It was such a great experience and we got some cute shots. She's wearing the bumblebee outfit from my favorite children's clothing store, Gymboree. Thanks Auntie!



Ohh, soccer! I was thinking about getting Xander into that, too. I look forward to hearing out it goes for Paige.
ReplyDeleteShe looks super cute!